Meet Sami Al-Nadaf, DVM, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Oncology)
Dr. Sami Al-Nadaf is originally from England. He grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina and has been an avid Carolina Panthers fan ever since. He received his undergraduate degree in biological science as well as his doctor of veterinary medicine from North Carolina State University (Go Wolfpack!). Upon graduation in 2014, Dr. Al-Nadaf went on to complete a small animal surgery and medicine internship at Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. Al-Nadaf is interested on working to bridge the gap between human and veterinary oncology. l He completed a three-year medical oncology residency at the University of California, Davis, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital and in July of 2018, passed his American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Oncology) boards. Dr. Al-Nadaf moved to the Peninsula in August of 2018 to develop the oncology department at Pet Specialists of Monterey.
During his free time, Dr. Al-Nadaf enjoys biking (mountain and road), hiking, and traveling. He has two German shepherds, Zelda and Heidi. If he could live anywhere in the world, it would be right here in Monterey!
- Bachelor of Science (Biological Science), North Carolina State University
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Oncology)
- Veterinary Cancer Society (VCS)
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)