Pet Specialists of Monterey offers advanced medical and surgical services for critically ill and injured pets. Our team of board-certified specialists and highly skilled staff are committed to providing your pet with the very best medical care.
- Surgical services specializing in advanced surgical procedures, including soft tissue, orthopedic, neurologic, and minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Internal Medicine services that specialize in minimally invasive techniques and advanced diagnostics, including endoscopy, stenting, and ultrasound services.
- Cardiology services for diagnosis and management of all forms of heart disease, utilizing echocardiography and advanced electrocardiogram monitoring.
- Emergency and hospitalization services specializing in the care of patients needing immediate emergency medical attention, intensive care monitoring, and emergency surgical intervention.
- Advanced medical imaging utilizing the latest in digital imaging for radiographs and computed tomography (CT)
Our 10,000 square-foot hospital uses the latest and most advanced equipment and is staffed by skilled veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, and customer service representatives trained to handle you and your pets with compassion. We strive to ensure you and your pet feel welcome and comfortable.
We offer a wide range of advanced diagnostic techniques, including:
- Complete in-house diagnostic laboratory
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Digital Radiography
- Event Electrocardiography
- Smart Flow Patient Monitoring
- In-house Cardiac Telemetry
If Your Pet Needs to Be Seen
If your pet needs immediate emergency veterinary care, please come directly to our facility at 451 Canyon Del Rey Blvd in Del Rey Oaks or call us at 831–899–7387. We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week, including all major holidays. Our specialists are available Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, by appointment only.